1. The machine is running steady with strengthened driving system and it is also easy for maintenance.
2. The motor is controlled by transducer(inverter) which are available for automatic timing. It is power saved and it helps to work stably.
3. An electric adjusting system in the machine makes it more conveniently when adjusting the space of carriers which usually based on the double-face tooth rods adjusting system
4. Feeder is controlled by a servo motor with suction. Paper is usually feed by several thick belts under the help of vibration motor. Feeding is continuous exact and automatic with this system.
5. Grinder are provided in both sides of machine, to make gluing more stable and firm.
6. Two sets of gluing units: top unit for bottom glue and lower unit for side glue. All standard glue units apply line glue. Space adjustment is through the tooth rods
7. PLC system and touch screen for easy operation. Out-put quantity/speed/counting etc, the customer can choose this configuration. A remote diagnosis helps to maintenance (remote controller system included) and a photoelectric system for speed control in pressing unit (speed in pressing unit is corresponding automatically with the one in feeding unit) Counting through photo-electric sensor & electromagnet kicking.
8. Pressing unit with pneumatic design. And the upper belt is able to work separately. Pressing also by a sponge belt in this section to keep out-put in a perfect condition. A transverse paper collection table after the pressing unit helps to collect boxes quickly.
9. In the pre-folding part, the first fold at 180o, the third fold at 135o The second fold and the fourth fold box at 180o The correction section helps paper running and folding in the right line.
10. Special parts for this type: three-gun cold glue spray system from HHS Baumer (hot-melt for option) servo system form Yaskawa.
11. Belts in the main part of the machine are imported.
6-Corner collapsible box
4-Corner collapsible box